Here is some stuff that got me thinking this week…
- Church is a Family not a Business by Banning Liebscher – really, really loved this message by Banning at Bethel Church. I have been on my own journey of understanding ‘church as family’ (with the Toronto City Church Fam) and this spoke so much into that. (Note: the link is to a YouTube video that directs you to the Bethel TV site where you need to sign up for an account. You can also access the Podcast of it directly here)
- Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast: Giving and Receiving Feedback – Craig’s stuff is just so good… I highly recommend this podcast. Part 1 and Part 2 were both excellent. You can watch it on YouTube or subscribe to the Podcast.
- Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast: Uniquely Better (Part 1 & 2) and Culture of Collaboration – once again… just really good leadership stuff. Andy has been a thought leader for years and I learn a lot from him.
- Seven Paradigms the Church Must Restore to Impact Society by Joseph Mattera – this guy always gets me thinking. Deep, solid stuff.
- Pastor’s Coach Master Classes (Michael Brodeur) – I’m in a weekly master-class with Michael Brodeur. If you are a pastor I strongly encourage you to check him out. I have learned so much.
- 15 Practical Tips for a Fruitful Vision Sunday (Hillsong Church) – while this article is geared towards a “Vision Sunday” it has a lot of nuggets that apply across the board.
Thanks for taking the time to read. Feel free to leave a comment below. If you would like to have new posts delivered directly to your e-mail please click on the folder icon in the menu bar above and enter your e-mail address to subscribe.