Prophetic Roadmap for 2019
2019 is a year:
- That will rise and fall on our prayer lives.
- To step out into new things that God is doing in your life.
- For a new level of maturity.
- To grow in and develop our faith and to exercise our faith
- To stand with our church family members who are believing for spouses
- For us to focus our prayer/action on the upcoming National Elections
- For us to contend for revival
SEEK AND SAVE
1 Cor 15:57 (ESV) – But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are leading up to EASTER which is all about the victory of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ
- We are continuing to talk to you about His Victory, and how we win because He won
- You have the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!
- You are more than a conqueror through Him who loved you!
- God always leads you in triumph
- You are not a loser trying to win, you are a winner enforcing the victory!
Luke 19:1-10 (ESV)… And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, since he also is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
Jesus came to SAVE the lost
Often when we use the word “saved” we are referring to being “born again” but there is so much more (Note: this is in no way meant to minimize the importance of being ‘born again’)
SAVE is translated from the Greek Word SOZO
According to Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, the Greek word Sozo is defined as follows: To save, deliver, protect, to heal, preserve, do well, be (make) whole.
- If you have been saved you have been delivered
- If you have been saved you are protected
- If you have been saved you are healed
- If you have been saved you are preserved
- If you have been saved you have been empowered to do well
- If you have been saved you have been made whole
Saved = Winning.
Jesus came, died and rose again so we could be ‘saved’. He came, died and rose again so we could win!
“Translate and Meditate”
- Romans 10:9-13 (ESV) – 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
- Ephesians 2:8-9 (ESV) – For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
- 1 Timothy 2:4 (ESV) – 3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
You and I are not trying to get saved… we are saved (healed, delivered, made whole) and learning to enforce our salvation.
If you have been “saved” you have received the victory that Jesus won. You are not trying to get saved but you have been saved by grace through faith. You have won by grace through faith. The key is learning to enforce that victory.
Jesus came to SAVE the lost, and He wants us to carry this heart too
God wants us to ‘experience the win’ but to also have the heart to see others ‘experience the win’ as well
Proverbs 11:30 (NKJV) – The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.
#Winning is not just about you experiencing victory, but about you helping others to experience that victory too!
2 Kings 7:1-9 (NLT) – …9 Finally, they said to each other, “This is not right. This is a day of good news, and we aren’t sharing it with anyone! If we wait until morning, some calamity will certainly fall upon us. Come on, let’s go back and tell the people at the palace.”
- Jesus defeated the enemy
- We were all spiritually starving and dying in sin
- We have experienced ’salvation’
- It’s not right if we are not sharing the good news (the gospel) with anyone!
Who are we sharing the good news with? We have a great opportunity this Easter.