SEVEN THINGS I BELIEVE GOD IS SAYING TO US IN 2019
1) 2019 will rise and fall on our prayer lives.
- “History belongs to the intercessors, who believe the future into being. If this is so, then intercession, far from being an escape from action, is a means of focusing for action and of creating action” – Walter Winks
- “God has placed the pen of history in the hands of a praying church” – Lou Engle
- I Cor 14:15 (ESV) – 15 What am I to do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will pray with my mind also; I will sing praise with my spirit, but I will sing with my mind also.
- We need to pray in the spirit and in our understanding
- Prayer is not just for the faithful few but for every follower of Jesus
- Luke 11:1 (ESV) – Now Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.”
- “Prayer is not learned in a classroom but in the closet.” – E. M. Bounds
- “We are too busy to pray, and so we are too busy to have power. We have a great deal of activity, but we accomplish little; many services, but few conversions; much machinery, but few results.” – R.A. Torrey