Prophetic Roadmap for 2019
2019 is a year:
- That will rise and fall on our prayer lives.
- To step out into new things that God is doing in your life.
- For a new level of maturity.
- To grow in and develop our faith and to exercise our faith
- To stand with our church family members who are believing for spouses
- For us to focus our prayer/action on the upcoming National Elections
- For us to contend for revival
I want us to take some
time to focus on relationships and talk about the direct link between revival
Continue reading →
Special Focus: ALTAR’D: 21 Days of Transformation
- We will kick off Sunday, January 6th and run from the 7th to the 27th
- Theme Verse: Romans 12:1 (TPT) – Beloved friends, what should be our proper response to God’s marvelous mercies? I encourage you to surrender yourselves to God to be his sacred, living sacrifices. And live in holiness, experiencing all that delights his heart. For this becomes your genuine expression of worship.
- ALTAR’D – Altar: to build an altar in our lives… and offer our lives as scared, living sacrifices. Alter: to be changed – we are believing for change in each one of our lives.
- We are going to:
- Fast – we are going to encourage everyone to fast in some capacity for the 21 days
- Pray – we are going to have daily prayer targets, prayer calls.
- Read – we are going to read the word of God together.
- Watch – we have daily video devotionals
- Gather together – we are going to come together for prayer/worship on the Friday nights
Continue reading →
- Let’s start 2019 by putting God first and set our course for what He wants to do in the coming year.
Tomorrow at Toronto City Church as we gather to worship there is going to be a major focus put on the van attack in our city this past week that took the lives of 10 people, injured even more and devasted a city. We are going to worship, we are going to pray, and we are going to talk about some practical things we can do to show the love of God and make a difference.
One thing we will be talking about is a multi-church prayer walk and love outreach that will be happening leading up to the city-wide vigil being held at Mel Lastman Square. It’s a great opportunity to serve in a real and practical way alongside many other believers.
This past Monday, on the day of the attack, I sent the following note to our TCC Family members. While it was written to TCC I felt like I wanted to share it with a broader audience by posting it here on my blog: Continue reading →