01: DEFEATING THE LOVE OF MONEY
Continue reading →
- We are starting a new series focused on discipleship in the area of our finances
- Discipleship is following Jesus… what does it look like to follow Jesus in the area of our finances?
- In my bag is a term that refers to being “focused, diligently working on something, being in the zone” – I believe that God has big things in store for us, but part of the prep is embracing discipleship when it comes to our finances.
- I was really challenged/encouraged by the team from “I Live Again” Uganda last week
- First: I was encouraged by their selfless commitment to the call of God on their lives
- Second: I was marked by the this: “man, I want to help these guys”
Get connected in what God is doing at TCC:
- Growth Track
PROSPERING IN YOUR WILL
3 John 2 (NKJV) – Beloved,
I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul
Continue reading →
- God’s desire is for us to prosper and be in health in this season…
this is directly connected to our ’soul prosperity’
- 1 Thess 5:23 (ESV) – …and may your whole spirit and soul and
body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are a spirit, we have a soul, we live in a body
- Our soul = our mind, will, and emotions
- God wants to prosper our souls in this season
#2 – LOOK TO THE THRONE
A) I want to teach today on a key principle for life as a Christian and in the Kingdom of God – embracing the Lordship of Jesus in our lives
B) This principle is foundational – everything else is built upon this. When we get this right we have a solid foundation for everything else. If we don’t get this right… things may look good but we won’t stand the test of time.
II LORDSHIP 101
Romans 10:9 (NIV) – If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Continue reading →