PROSPERING IN YOUR EMOTIONS (Part 2)
3 John 2 (NKJV) – Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
- God’s desire is for us to prosper and be in health in this season… this is directly connected to our ’soul prosperity’
- 1 Thess 5:23 (ESV) – …and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are a spirit, we have a soul, we live in a body
- Our soul = our mind, will, and emotions
- God wants to prosper our souls in this season
Prospering in Our Emotions
Again, there are two sides to this topic that I want to make sure we touch on. The first is the danger to be led by our emotions rather than being led by the Spirit. The second is the danger to be disconnected not be ‘emotionally healthy’. In the last lesson we focused on the first, in this, we want to focus on the second.Continue reading →